Below you will find information regarding the many benefits now available to CAP21 Alumni:
The CAP21 Alumni Association:
Once you have completed a CAP21 program you automatically become a CAP21 Alum and a member of the CAP21 Alumni Association which provides alums with many wonderful opportunities.
• We publish a monthly newsletter that is available on the
special Alumni Section of our website.
• The newsletter includes updates on our alums ranging from Broadway debuts, births, wedding announcements and more.
So be sure to let us know what is new with your life!
Send an update to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAP21 Alumni Events:
We plan many special events just for alumni throughout the year including:
• Free Classes with CAP21 Faculty members.
• Free Alumni Nights of the CAP21 Theatre Company Productions.
• Discount tickets to Broadway, Off-Broadway, and Concerts in NYC.
Email your ideas for a CAP21 Alumni Event to: email@example.com.
There are many opportunities for alumni to participate in the CAP21 Theatre Company including:
• Roundtable Readings: These private, in-house table readings of a new musical or play are a great way to stay connected with CAP21, meet and collaborate with accomplished and up-and-coming composers.
• Productions: Each year the CAP21 Theatre Company produces full
Productions. And engage our alumni whenever possible.
We contact CAP21 Alumni for casting from our files so make sure we have your current headshot and resume by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As CAP21 Alumni, Studio spaces are available for you to rent with SPECIAL ALUMNI RATES. Our 19 upscale and maintained spaces are able to support dance, vocal, and acting rehearsals, as well as providing venues for most theatrical readings and workshops.
To book a rehearsal space contact: email@example.com.
CAP21 Alumni Events Committee:
Get directly involved in the action by joining the CAP21 Alumni Events Committee. This committee helps to select and plan CAP21 alumni events.
CAP21 Library Access:
As CAP21 Alumni you have access to the CAP21 Resource Library. The library will be open for alumni browsing Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m., when Fall and Spring classes are in session. Hours are subject to change, so it is wise to call ahead to be sure the library is open.
Alumni may make an appointment to access the library at other times by
CAP21 Employment Opportunities:
CAP21 has many opportunities for employment including:
• Front Desk attendants
• Teachers for our Educational Outreach programs
For more information on these opportunities email: firstname.lastname@example.org.